Call us on

Moving Back to India -What Should You do with 401K Plan?

  Sanjiv Gupta CPA  Published 

Are you a W2 or 1099 Contractor and have a 401K Plan in the United States? Are you planning on moving back to India?  Are you wondering what can you do with your 401K plan in case you move back to India?  In this short video segment, Sanjiv Gupta CPA will explain how can you manage your 401K plan if you move back home.