PPP Loan Forgiveness
Join this webinar if you really want to understand PPP loan usage and how to get it fully forgiven.
Did you get the PPP loan and now wondering how to get it forgiven?
Rules and Regulations have changed couple time and they are about to change again.
That is why Sanjiv Gupta CPA will be doing a live webinar on Oct 24th 2020 @ 10 am to help business owner navigate the process of PPP loan forgiveness.
Do you know if you qualify for partial or full forgiveness ?
Do you know what to do in case you have reduced the head count?
What to do if your business is still closed?
How to use the PPP loan to avoid issues with forgiveness?
Is this a good time to apply for PPP forgiveness?
These are just some of the questions our business clients are asking. Sanjiv will address these and many more on the webinar.
What we know so far is that you must:
- Use PPP loan for eligible expenses
- Do not reduce your employee headcount up
- Don’t reduce wages by more than 25%
- Document everything (all expenses & employee communication)
- Have a point of contact at your lender
- Last, Apply for loan forgiveness when you ready.