Welcome To Wealth Summit 2022
Fun - Informative - Interactive
Sanjiv Gupta CPA is thrilled to bring back the Wealth Summit.
This is ONE FULL DAY live event that will focus on tax-saving strategies.
We will have vendors that can help you save, grow and protect your assets.
There are over 20,000 Tax Strategies. Which ones can you use?
Well, we can't tell you about them all in this Wealth Summit but we will cover some important ones.
Key Focus of Wealth Summit:
- How to reduce your tax bracket?
- How to reduce your taxable income?
- How to leverage various credits & deductions?
- Special strategies for high-income earners.
Building, Growing & Protecting Wealth
- How to grow wealth 100% Tax-Free & Risk-Free?
- How to get into the 0% Tax Bracket or lower your tax bracket?
- How to earn interest using someone else's money and 100% Tax-Free?
- How to potentially earn double-digit compounding interest on a Tax-Free & Risk-Free basis?
- How to invest in Agriculture Real Estate with or without getting involved?
- How to reduce your active and passive income?
- How to use active and passive losses?
- How to use real estate losses?
- Short-Term and Long-Term Rentals?
- Difference between rental and Airbnb? Tax Consequences.
- How to take advantage of 1031 Exchange & Opportunity Zone?
- REITs & Self Directing IRAs?
- Personal Residence vs Second Home Tax Advantages?
- Estimating cost segregation?
- How to use charitable deductions?
- How to carry forward excess deductions?
8:30 AM to 9:30 AM - Registration, Networking, Snacks
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM- Basic of Taxes
10:30 AM to 11:00 AM - Tax Saving Ideas by Charles Tiano
11:00 AM to 11:30 AM - Retirement/Education/Kids by Sanjiv Gupta CPA
11:30 AM TO NOON - Financial Planning
Noon to 1:30 - Lunch
1:30 PM to 2:00 PM - Tax Planning by San
2:00 PM to 2:30 PM -Estate Planning
2:30 PM to 3:00 PM - Tax Planning by Sanjiv Gupta CPA
3:00 PM to 3:30 PM - Agriculture Investment for creating Tax-Free Income
3:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Tax Planning Strategies & Foreign Asset Reporting by Sanjiv Gupta CPA
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM - Q&A, Networking
* Snacks & Lunch will be provided.