Accountant – Full Time Position
Looking for full-time Accountants at Sanjiv Gupta CPA in Fremont, CA. Candidate must have a bachelor degree in Accounts/Finance.
Must have knowledge of both Indian and American Accounting systems.
Please fax your resume at 510-818-0444 or apply below
This position will manage our IT Infratructure and provide support for our in office systems or at remote client locations. The IT Manager is responsible for managing Information Systems, Local Area Network (LAN), Network Server, CRM System, telephone systems and all office Workstations. The IT Manager is responsible for collaboration with office managers to develop new systems and applications for greater operational efficiency and business processes which includes:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Providing short and long term strategic IT planning for company Assessment and planning of new IT projects
- Implementing Best Practices- computer usage and security/ PCI security officer duties
- Updating and configuring physical network availability
- Requisition and management of hardware, computers and services
- Development and maintenance of vendor relations
- Digital video cameras- software installation, monitoring, system administration and maintenance
- Network server and workstation hardware/ software upgrade and data migration
- Manage Our Systems and Local Area Network (LAN)
- Manage VPN’s and Encryption of all systems.
- Manage CRM and Phone Server
- Manage Data & Accounting Software Servers.
- Bacholor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science Related Field.
- Ability to manage Systems, Servers, Security and Web Applications.
- Senior level troubleshooting skills both remote and in person
- Strong knowledge of and troubleshooting experience for all Microsoft products
- Networking (VPN configurations, firewall command line, NAT, VLANs)
- Initiative taker
- Desire for ongoing hardware/software training and certifications
- Cloud services administration, including Sales Forces, Zoho Office 365 and Azure
- Computer networking experience including MacOS
- Migration of on-premise services to the cloud
- Azure and Amazon Web Services deployment and advanced management experience
- Senior-level experience with Cisco products
Apply Below with your resume for immediate consideration.